Saturday, January 8, 2011

Salvage Epson Projector Lamp

Balance of the Year 2010

I know usually put the balance on December 31, this time I did not, however, could not pass without placing time.

I reread my balances and 2006 2007 and what I wrote to start the year . I thought about it and I made a private recordaris other years (before the blog and those where I did not write anything), concluding that 2010 was the best year of my life so far.

Fan: Matt, all years are the best of your life.

Yes, yes, I know it might seem that, but my progress is constant (and for instance, I remember 2005 I liked it better than the 2006), but this 2010 has no comparison I have gone further than ever in my life, I have achieved almost everything I set out earlier this year (unlike most individuals whose New Year Resolutions die in February), and except for a slight stumble on the last day (not enjoyed it, but at least had emotion), everything was according to my plans and intentions, as predicted last year, 2010 was the year of Matt.

And this year is not considered the best because it was easier than the previous ones, or because they gave me everything on a golden platter, on the contrary, this year has been super challenging and is the best because I had thousands of obstacles, thousands of clutter , roadblocks , weights, desperate attempts to remain connected to the Matrix to keep me continue to grow, and yet, I walked, ran, crawled, did the unspeakable and I never gave up until my goals, I fought as never in my life, I fulfilled what I set in my post in 2010, that of:

(...) I'm taking this year to the end, to get to places you've never come, I will on plates until they drop me use my brain and potential third-generation Superstar until you explode the universe.

(...) It is time kick to appear and apply to all non-believers, it's time to make a statement and show the world (again) Matt me that this is Sparta, and if you're not the alpha male you may well say goodbye your dignity.

This year I evolved at various levels, I grew up, was the year you were born The ONE MATT v.2, the year I stopped being Bulbasaur and Ivysaur I became, the year I graduated from adult I would describe in detail all I could, I bought, I got, and did, but I will for space and for fear of being killed by a horde of envious or fat reggaeton so I just will post communist three tiny tidbits together with some factors that contributed to this year was the best of my life (so far).
- I am an adult ( I took a trip all alone and without warning, I learned to drive, reframed my goals).
- I am professional (I became a graduate engineer, supporting and approving my thesis.)
- I'm disciplined (got more than 10 kilos, reengineering applied to my life and I am more infallible than never.)

And that's just a fraction of what I did (the rest is inpublicable) apart from all the achievements are the people I met, I launched projects ( Pregnant , MATT Buzz TheONEMaTTvideos and I send greetings), the moments I lived and the times we spent, no doubt a year to remember (with global and Larissa included), celebrate and give thanks (except for the triumph of Susana Villarán ).

And you know what is best?, Which was more exciting than my life, these initial 25 years (since I count my 9 months of prenatal and making ) have been only set-up ...

Prepare, then, for the next 25 years will be epic (if the world does not fly to crest) ...

Matt is free!, Are you ready?

Tags: Happy , Year, New , 2011 , MATT

MATT

0 comments:

Post a Comment