Sunday, March 13, 2011

Referred Pain From Kidney

Ask the Doctor Castañeda Lossio

Time
election in this country forgotten by the world and has been the big battle (in minutes).

In this fight (and should know that I speak of the debate, or rather, exposure to ideas) have allowed random people to ask a question to the competitors for the presidential post.

I, as always, I questioned why these strangers can ask stupid things while Matt being a first-class citizen loses their right to doubt, therefore I have prepared thoroughly my question to one of the candidates and have selected Dr. Luis Castaneda Lossio (and clarified that despite being one of my personal favorite, did not take my vote on election day) for the answer.

So now I ask for silence and tell the public (and inevitably ask me this):

Excellency Dr. Castaneda Lossio:

Do you want to be president or wants to kill Batman?

Je!, Je!, Je!

Tags: question, , Luis Castañeda, Castañeda , 2011 elections, Batman, Matt

MATT

PD: Really is my personal favorite, is not sarcasm, why is it so hard to believe?, in any case, my candidate is another, one way or another later Castañeda!. PD2
.: At the end I will vote for ... * Silence *

0 comments:

Post a Comment