Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Merchants In United States

Joke of Everyday Life 15

* Matt has an urgent mission to send a link to a beta registration page loaded on your server, and discusses the incident with his friend and partner

Node * MATT † † says:
and I'll send the link
Node says
send
MATT † † says:
rays, but if I send the link will find out that I'm The ONE MATT
Node says xD sends
as
MATT † † says:
would be stupid, I can not do that, it would be like if Peter Parker will send you an e-mail to JJ Jameson saying, "Hi Jameson, download the pictures from here: www.spiderman.com / spiderpics / fotos.zip " . Node
says
xDDD

MATT: Protecting your identity secret at all costs.

Tags: identity, secret , spiderman , node, MATT


MATT PD (who had to send the ring): Yes, I am. In any case, and sent them what they wanted, now disbursed ... XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment