Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Install Acura Mdx Running Boards

Valentine Experiment

I decided to do a little experiment in honor of love, I know that many people dying to date me but different reasons prevent them from daring to ask me why I decided to help facilitate the role of Cupid and the thousands People who would like to do something with me tomorrow. To vouch for my good deed, their reactions will be captured here forever.


Test 1:

Matt says:
Look, I know that this is a particular situation, I understand how difficult it must be for you, especially considering who I am, but ... if you want to go out with me tomorrow just say
Dalís says
jajajajajajajajaja
matt
jajajaajjajajaaja
sorry because tomorrow I have to go to college


Test 2:

Matt says:
Look, I know you and know it can be hard for you all this, I understand that my success can scare some people but ... if you want to go out with me tomorrow just say
Edith says
Tomorrow? it is tomorrow?
Jjajajaj that idiot you
Matt says:
and stop smoking that crap


Test 3:

Matt says:
Hey Fox, I understand our business relationship and I know that sometimes you get stressed, I know I have peculiar tastes and today I've been saying about the template but I understand your true motives, so I encourage tell you that if you come out with me tomorrow just say
McZorro says
cmlbdzljvbljkdbvjlsdbhvjlñhdalvjhsdl


Test 4:
Matt says: hear
I know you're on my msn in a while and we never talk or even remember where I know but ...
Chabelín says
I Kucho
bro Matt says:
if you leave me tomorrow, just tell me
Chabelin says
not men so ta bn, grax


Test 5

Matt says:
I know about our relationship and I know it's complicated but ... if you leave me tomorrow, just tell me.
Stolen cell says Wtf

I'll take you to shoot marbles in the center disks
Matt says:
Too much brother ...


Test 6

Matt says:
Hey Roy, I know that we are great friends and that your relationship with your girlfriend has years but look, I understand your position that honestly tell you that if you come out with me tomorrow just say
Roy says
Matt .....
still great friends I must tell you something
Matt says:
tell Roy says
will go out with my girlfriend only
Matt says:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(U)


Tags: experiment, Valentine, quoted , love, Matt

MATT

0 comments:

Post a Comment