Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do You Wear Your Tiffany 24/7

Thanks

Today I was glad the night MaTTifollowers .

you, anonymous entities that enjoy day after day, night after night with fascinating writings and teachings that I leave, nameless creatures who leave comments on each post, online friends that I know and not know personally, you , legionnaires Spartans have moved my blog to meet and exceed 300.000 visits since I put the hit counter for some time.

infinitely Thank
this, thank you to be faithful, I thank you stay here against all odds, even considering my disappearance unjustified, periods of drought in posts due to my limited free time, thank you for having come, having seen and have conquered, I thank you for being the fuel that drives me to continue criticizing everything that walks.

why I have them a reward, a partial reward but rewarding in the end, to continue my approach to you I've got a profile on FormSpring (those who know what it is, because it is a place where you ask me what I want, I'll answer whatever I want and no one understands anything), to remember the old days of successful Guru, I know that so has the host so we will assess you for a while.

can ask things directly from the small window on the right, in this way can contact me even faster than by mail, they can also go directly to the account by clicking HERE ; and see things that I said previously.

can ask whatever they want, you want to know useless trivia information about Matt? ASK ME! , you always wonder why I hate reggaeton? ASK ME! , is not understand how I could put "The House Bunny" in a ranking of best movies? ASK ME! , do you want to invite you out? ASK ME! (men please), do you want advice with their poor and miserable life? ASK ME! with Matt the fun never ends, take advantage of that is free.

This is my way of saying "Thank MaTTifollowers " have accompanied me in the good and the best are the best audience you might want, let us count the half a million as soon as possible, ask questions at each visit be happy, send money, I love you.

Tags: , 300000, , question, Matt

MATT

PS: An interesting point, the Formspring I have for time, but days before the premiere Jocho put a comment telling me I should get me one, to avoid thinking that it premiered because someone else said it postponed until now ... XD).
PD2: Who the hell is Jocho? ASK ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment