Monday, December 20, 2010

Gay Meeting Places Baton Rouge

From a Plane

17/12/2010 - 10:05 PM

"A well-prepared, always expect the unexpected."

I'm sitting on a plane to Guayaquil.

My traveling companion never arrived, by chance I'm done traveling in three seats, I have two windows and a cushion I have more room for me that those who go in first class and partly because I enjoy it worries me a little the fate of my companion.

On the other hand believe that this could be a Machiavellian move the universe, because if something happens to this aircraft, and these lines are lost forever, my friend must have been the miracle that saved the chosen and fortunate to survive away the interest to the tragedy of my demise (and I disappeared and I never die).

This leads me to think, what if I die?, Regret seeing the suffering of the people I love and the way I earn a direct passage to purgatory (if not a worse place) which reminds me I must confess ipso facto.

Miss tells us we turn all electronic equipment and I am happy to write this in a notebook instead of a laptop feet tall -36.000 heard the captain say, are like Big Show's 5.000 on each other, "continued writing, the important thing is the following, these could be the last minutes of my life (like anytime of day) and I will get the best, as I always do.

Life is juicy, today more than ever.

Tags: plane, flight , trip, Guayaquil, MATT

MATT

PS: The cute stewardess called Helen and is doing the choreography of security (boo, the cut).
PD2.: And here I come!, DT pussy!
PD3.: False alarm, are now gearing up and yes, the choreography, what indicated the way out?, the plane is an inescapable box ... a teacher said that if people were aware of it, no travel (he was still conscious and frequent traveler). Helen, on the other hand, looks cute with the lifejacket, but nothing would be nicer ... ok, too much .
PD4.: Well, I prepare to start, goodbye to all of you, see you soon!, Goodnight neighborhood!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment