Friday, October 8, 2010

Tiffany-towers-one-piece-swimsui

6 Years -

has been 6 years since this blog opened!

seems like yesterday when it held 5 years and already turned 6, the year has flown and almost no I realize that it was the anniversary six years ago (and a little more, actually), 22 of September 2004, I opened my blog, the blog by Matt and is one of the things that I am happier.

Thanks to the blog I have received many things, I've met many people, I have accomplished many things and the best is that despite not being present as often as before the rewards keep coming, fortunately the distance is a temporary thing to be solved and whose cause is the fact that my life is in a stage of constant challenge, this has been the best year of my life in the sense that it is the year that has me most required (and the most I paid, even at the expense of my own physical, emotional stability, mental health and even the time with my family ) and everything I'm going to extrapolate to the blog, so that there is an interesting scenario to explore.

The blog expands its boundaries, gradually I'm sneaking into social networking , feeling the water, exploring new options (look for me and find). Although some other crap I think could be useful in my evil plan of global conquest, of course, time is not always favorable, but here is Matt doing the fight to defeat a world where junk e irrationalities are becoming more accommodating and accepting .

Now, 6 years later, I'm a Matt most hardened, most learned , happier , beating , more difficult to cheat, less tolerant , I've become a complete expert on my forrocino genetic superiority, I am ready for what was coming and prepared to continue for long. How come the trolls!, What new fans arrive!, Do girls keep sending me fanart!, Which abort to reggaeton! (Despite their obvious age), which nobody dares to contradict me! and do all I praise and paying homage, for ever and ever.

Amen.

Tags: , years, 566 , blog, Matt

MATT
electoral

0 comments:

Post a Comment