Saturday, October 23, 2010

Really Big Stomach After Eating



And with this post officially starts the 7th year of the blog.

begin
motivated this seventh year, now become The ONE MATT v.2.0 'm willing to go where no other Matt has arrived to continue providing millions ... millions of fans and my desire to live that you only find in my blog.

've noticed a few days ago I changed the blog template after 6 years of using the same design. At first it was difficult, But I decided, and in a fit of spontaneity unusual changes everything, yet I struggled to maintain the look and feel original and I think I succeeded.

My former self

side effect of changing the design was amazing: I love my new blog. I feel exactly the same as felt when I premiered in September 2004 and it is wonderful . Little by little I'm making changes and additions, as the most visited posts to the right, the tab Overview "(with ALL of the contents of the blog since it started), a supposedly logo for the blog (it's in the summary) and will soon add more things like more interaction with social networks, since my goal is to have MATT in the soup.

v.2.0 Matt is not only

So I hope you like it as much as I like, when all is said and done since the beginning of time wanted to have a blog three columns, since this design is likely to remain until 2016, unless we are removed from the face of the earth (though with the arrival of 2012, who knows) or a possible war with Chile become my city into a lake.

Sure, you may not like it in which case they shoot himself.

I love them.

Tags: , changes, , years, MATT

MATT
sixth year

0 comments:

Post a Comment